Hi all,

My name is Oscar Garzon. I have been programming in Python for two years,
school projects and also personal projects. I amm a 3rd-year undergraduate
student, studying mathematics at University of Mexico (UNAM). I've taken
two courses in Linear algebra. I've used SymPy to solve equations systems.

I am interested in implementing *Linear algebra *and looking for a 350
hours project. For a project of this length, my proposal should include all
the subtasks in *Linear algebra *or only in a number of them?

Kind Regards,
Oscar Garzon