Sympy orders symbols in ASCII order in equations. That is something I too would
like to have changed, but have not had the time to determine if any of sympy
depends on this canonical ordering. I suspect it is taken advantage of in
substitution and other related operations.
On Apr 20, 2022, at 10:15 AM, Andre Bolle