I used type hints in my sympy 1.9 application and found no type error when
running mypy 0.950.

I upgraded to sympy 1.10.1 and now mypy reports lots of errors.

For example:

error: Variable "sympy.matrices.Matrix" is not valid as a type

Does anyone know what changed in 1.10.1?

Are there examples of the correct way to use type hints with sympy 1.10.1?

Thanks.

-- Arthur Ryman