Hi Souvik,
As it stands, your post does not give us enough information to be able to
reproduce the bug and figure out how to solve it. We need more information.
It would be great if you can share the code with us, and even better if you
can simplify the code (by removing the unnecessary bits) and coming up with
a MWE (Minimum Working Example)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_reproducible_example>.

Also, it would be quite helpful if you can open an issue on the SymPy
GitHub page <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues>.

Regards,
Tirthankar Mazumder