Hi Phil,

The quantum physics modules in SymPy have been without a maintainer for
some time. So we surely welcome anyone that would like to help work on it.

Welcome. Here is some intro information on contributing:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/introduction-to-contributing

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791