Hello Sympy,

It appears there is a bug with the parse_expr running under evaluate(0)

mathystuff = "Union(Interval(-oo,0),Interval(-3,oo))"
with evaluate(0):
    frmla0 = parser.parse_expr(mathystuff, local_dict,
transformations=transformations)

the error I am getting appears to be 'cannot determine truthvalue of
Relational', which seems to me to mean it does not know how to arrange the
terms with -oo without reducing it...  It also fails if I replace oo with
30.  But not if I replace -oo with -30.  Hence the issue appears to be with
-oo

I am on 1.10.1 so if I need to update let me know, but it was a recent
conda install.

Thanks,

Casey