Hello,
My name is Yashi Gupta.
I am quite new to Sympy but I worked on python for a year including with
python I worked on Turtle, Matplotlib, and Numpy as well. Currently, I am
pursuing Bachelor of Technology in Computer science.
Now, I want to contribute to sympy as well to improve my python skills.
Can anyone please suggest me some beginner-friendly issues to contribute to
and start my journey.

Thanks!