It runs on my PC.
I imported additional modules:
from sympy.physics.quantum import *
from sympy.physics.quantum.qubit import *
from sympy.physics.quantum.gate import *
from sympy.physics.quantum.grover import *
from sympy.physics.quantum.qft import QFT, IQFT, Fourier
from sympy.physics.quantum.circuitplot import circuit_plot

Sorry about the confusion.
The output of a single Y(0) is correct. But two Y(0) multiplying is not.
represent(Y(0),nqubits=1)