Hey ,

I am Aadya Chinubhai, 19.
I am new to sympy, I have been using python for around 2 years now. I'm
currently pursuing my undergraduate studies in Computer Science and
engineering. I'm also new to open source, I want to start contributing to
the sympy library due to my interest in mathematics and science. What all
should I learn? Please guide me. I read the 'Introduction to contributing'
article in sympy but It would be good if someone would give me good tips on
getting started.

My current skillset is that I've completed almost all Kaggle microcourses,
Reimplemented some ML research papers like U-Nets/U-Net++ and done some
mathematical research work.

Also , please suggest some beginner friendly issues if possible.