You might find the following software of interest.  It depends on sympy to extend linear algebra -

https://galgebra.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

On 2/2/23 9:57 AM, 'Sandeep Chaubey 4-Year B.Tech. Chemical Engineering' via sympy wrote:
Hi everyone, this is  Sandeep here, I am a 2nd  year student at IIT BHU  . my passions lies in competitive programming and  in  mathematics  .  I found immense joy doing these stuff and currently my area of interest lies in  Machine learning and artificial intelligence (doing it from past 1.5 years ) ,though I also bear a basic understanding of web development and  databases . I have found  expertise in  Linear algebra ,Vector algebra, probability and statistics ,statistical inference, Numerical analysis courses  .

but I am new to this culture of open source contributions and wanted to contribute .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sympy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sympy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/754ea900-0adc-42c5-afa4-8562cae04dcen%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/754ea900-0adc-42c5-afa4-8562cae04dcen%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e23fa06e-ba06-35ec-ce00-236e42da529e%40gmail.com.
  • [sympy] Re... Sanikommu Devi
    • [symp... Chris Smith
    • [symp... 'Sandeep Chaubey 4-Year B.Tech. Chemical Engineering' via sympy
      • R... Alan Bromborsky
        • ... 'Sandeep Chaubey 4-Year B.Tech. Chemical Engineering' via sympy
      • R... Mohit Kumar
        • ... 'Sandeep Chaubey 4-Year B.Tech. Chemical Engineering' via sympy
          • ... Mohit Kumar