Hi,

I’m Umeshika Dissanayaka and a Computational Physics undergraduate (Final
year) from the Department of the Physics University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Currently, I am doing my undergraduate research in the Biophysics field
which is exploiting Collagen Piezoelectricity using MD simulations. I am
writing to express my interest in applying for the Sympy Gsoc project. I
never used Sympy before. Therefore, I would like to sharpen my knowledge
using this library. I wish to do a project relating to computational
physics with image processing where use mathematical concepts using Sympy
Library and analyse the data in Computational methods of simulations. In
addition, I can contribute substantially to the quality and performance of
data-processing tasks. Furthermore, I am capable the working with VMD
software, MATLAB and open-source tools and software such as Python, Numpy,
and Jupyter. I will be very happy to contribute to your project.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Umeshika Dissanayaka.