Do you have the equations written out in LaTeX so I could understand the system better?

On 3/21/23 10:25 AM, emanuel.c...@gmail.com wrote:

I have a couple problems with this “answer”, which roughly replace the transcendental function calls (which are indeed bijections) with symbols and solving for these symbols.

The most serious is that the transformed expressions are rational functions, and he proposed solution solves for their numerators. The author failed to note that for each proposed solution, the denominators are zero, meaning that the expressions are undefined at these points. Using those propôsed solutions require serious justifications (e. g. computing the limits of the (transformed) expressions at these points).

See my answer <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/24824#issuecomment-1474975520>.

​