Dear SymPy Community,

My name is Sumeet Ghumare, and I am currently pursuing my 3rd  engineering
in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. After going through the list
of projects for GSoC this year, I was particularly interested in SymPy and
its Symbolic Control Systems idea.

I wanted to share my motivation for applying for this project and also
provide some information about my background.

Firstly, I have always been interested in programming and using open source
software. I have been using Python for various projects and have come
across SymPy before. I find SymPy to be a powerful tool for symbolic
computing and a great alternative to Matlab, which I have used in the past.
I am excited to contribute to this project and help further develop SymPy's
capabilities.

Secondly, I have some background in the concepts of control systems. During
my coursework, I have taken classes such as Control Systems, Digital Signal
Processing, and Machine Learning. I am familiar with concepts such as
TransferFunction and Pole Zero, and I believe that my background in these
areas will be beneficial in contributing to the Symbolic Control Systems
idea.

In terms of my experience, I have worked on various projects using Python
and have developed a good understanding of programming concepts. I have
also used Git and GitHub for version control and collaboration. However, I
have not contributed to any open source projects before and am eager to
learn and contribute to SymPy.

I believe that this project is a great opportunity for me to gain
experience working on open source software and to further develop my skills
in programming and control systems.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing
back from you.

Best regards,

Sumeet Ghumare