I am trying to expand my program that accelerates my ability to solve math
and logical problems by hand by generating not too complicated problems to
practice on. The use case of my program is demonstrated on my twitter
<https://twitter.com/Noeo1234> and the working code is my github
<https://github.com/NSC9/Sample_of_Work/blob/Main/mathematics.ipynb>.

I think my issue lies at line like 40 and 43.

Broken Code Pastebin <https://pastebin.com/88P4jyKG>

As you can see, I can generate and display logical equations in LaTeX using
binary literals. The trouble is expanding these simple generations into
more complex expressions. I am trying to rewrite a new Symbol using
previously generated Symbols by string slicing.

-Nick

Reference:

Chang and Lee . Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. "Symbolic Logic
and

     Mechanical Theorem Proving." Academic Press, Inc. 1973. Page 13-15.