From: sympy@googlegroups.com <sympy@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Aaron Meurer
Sent: Donnerstag, 2. November 2023 08:16
To: sympy <sympy@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [sympy] SymPy CZI Grant Documentation Blog Post

I have written a blog post about the documentation work that I did as part of
the CZI EOSS cycle 4 grant.

https://labs.quansight.org/blog/sympy-documentation

Feedback on the new documentation pages or documentation feedback in general is
always welcome.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6KU57OZmyJ0wB2MvW-HLW%3DqjJWJU8CiKBdRbGcMUw5DXQ%40mail.gmail.com.