ChatGPT just announced the custom GPT store.
https://chat.openai.com/gpts. This lets people make custom GPTs with
custom system prompts and custom uploaded documents.

I made a SymPy GPT
https://chat.openai.com/g/g-AePkBhsFf-sympy-assistant. Unlike normal
ChatGPT, it has access to the latest version of SymPy (1.12), and the
full SymPy documentation. It also tries to actually execute the code
that it generates (unfortunately, the UI for this is kind of bad. You
need to click [^_] to see the actual code it writes).

You do need a ChatGPT Plus account to use this.

Here is the system prompt I used
https://gist.github.com/asmeurer/445721f00790cafac574dbf1db9dff03, in
addition to uploading the sympy docs pdf and 1.12 wheel.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone finds this sort of thing useful. I
mainly did it to play around with the custom GPT feature, but I'd be
happy to improve on it if people like it.