Hi Shishir,

There is a guide for contributing to SymPy here:
https://docs.sympy.org/dev/contributing/index.html#contributing

The main thing is to find something that you can work on to improve
SymPy. The starting point for that is usually to look at the open
issues on GitHub, especially those that are labelled as "easy to fix"
(although that label is not always accurate).

Oscar