Hello
I am Preetam from India.I am a Btech undergrad at NIT Rourkela interested
in Python,Django,HTML,C, C++,CSS, JS,JAVA, git,Github,etc. I am interested
in this field and have worked on some few projects in these areas involving
ML/AI using python libraries like
tensorflow,numpy,pandas,scikit-learn,keras and python backend with django.I
look forward to my participation in GSoC 2024 in your organisation.If
possible please let me know if how to contribute as a beginner to make this
journey smooth. Can I know if your organisation- "Sympy" is applying for
GSoC 2024 or not?

Thank you