Is the name and email there the same as the one you added? If you
changed the spelling of your name or the email, you have to add
another entry to .mailmap. The point of .mailmap is to indicate when
two different name/emails are actually the same person.

Otherwise, I suspect the issue is that you have not synchronized the
upstream master branch which contains your change to .mailmap.

Normally, you should only ever need to add yourself to .mailmap once.
After that, you never need to do it again, unless, like I said, you
create commits with a different spelling of your name or a different
email.

Aaron Meurer