I'm Abhishek Kumar, a pre-final year student pursuing a* BTech in
Electronics and Communication Engineering* from the* National Institute of
Technology Delhi. *I have actively contributed actively to SymPy since last
month. I studied control systems in my Second Year, and I understand the
subject well.
For Gsoc, I've to complete a good proposal. I think I should work mainly on*
refactoring
Old Plots* and Including some new plots in the SymPy Control module.
I've gone through this year's Plan for Gsoc 2024. I've doubts about how we
can use *Algebraic Methods instead of Numerical methods* to plot in
Control. You have mentioned the work of this repo
https://github.com/Davide-sd/sympy-plot-backends and mentioned the use of
the `*plot_list*` function to use Algebraic Methods with ease.

*Sir, Can you provide more information or examples of how I can use this
function to do the plots algebraically?*

Any suggestions or help you can give me will be very helpful.

Sincerely
Abhishek Kumar