Dear Sympy Mentors,

          I hope this message finds you well!
          I am writing to propose a couple of enhancements to the Pow class
in SymPy that I believe could extend its functionality and usefulness.

*1. ** Roots of Unity:  *I propose to add a method to the *Pow* class that
checks if an expression represents a root of unity. This would involve
checking if a complex number, when raised to some positive integer power,
equals 1. This feature could be useful in various areas of mathematics,
including numbers theory and algebra.

Adding this feature would extend the functionality of Sympy and make it
more useful for the user working in the areas of algorithms in number
theory and more

I am confident that these enhancements would be valuable to the SymPy, and
I am excited about the possibility of contributing to this project. I have
a solid understanding of Python and mathematics, and I am ready to start
working on this feature.

Even I have come across some other features that were not provided to SymPy
and I will try to share them.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these proposals. If you have any
questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Mariyala Rohith
https://github.com/mrohith29