Hi SymPy Community,

I am now trying to understand what happens when I perform WedgeProduct
operations on SymPy.

So, I understand how to use the SymPy's Wedge Product to some extent, i.e.
I was the one who responded to the question on Stack Overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76981303/computing-the-wedge-product

However, when I have:
'''
my_matrix = Matrix([[2, 0, 5], [0, 7, 0]])
r2_r_oneforms = R2_r.base_oneforms()
r2_r_vectors = R2_r.base_vectors()

cols = [None] * 3
for j in range(3):
  cols[j] = 0
  for i in range(2):
    cols[j] += my_matrix[i, j] * r2_r_vectors[i]

cols_wedge_product = WedgeProduct(*r2_r_oneforms)(*cols)
print('cols_wedge_product = ', cols_wedge_product)
'''
What I get is:
cols_wedge_product = -42

Where does the number -42 come from?

On the other hand, if:
my_matrix = Matrix([[1, 0, 1], [0, 1, 0]])
I get:
cols_wedge_product = 0
What computation leads to 0 here?

Can any of you please explain it, e.g. in the terms of the example in the
video lecture https://youtu.be/xRf9-hdxB0w?feature=shared&t=2961 ?

Thanks so much in advance for your time!

Best Regards,

Giovanni