Hello everyone, My name is Avdhesh Varshney. I am a B.Tech student of NIT
Jalandhar. I would like to work in SymPy organization under GSOC 2024.

I have targeted to *add new algorithms and implement in new releases of
SymPy. *
Also *open to work on fixes the bugs in SymPy.*

I would like to mentors. Please guide me to work under GSOC 2024. As i am
new to GSOC contributor.

Happy to connect with you all.

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/avdhesh-varshney
GitHub - https:/www.github.com/Avdhesh-Varshney