Hi Abhishek,

The proposal looks good and thorough. My only concern is that the proposed
contributions are mostly focused on mimicking behavior from python control
or matlab, which are purely numerical. We should focus on adding things to
and improving sympy control that leverages symbolics. Please think about
each of your proposed features and what they look like from a symbolic
perspective and whether you are adding functionality that python control
already has or actually bringing some interesting new symbolic features to
a user's "control toolbox".

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791