Sorry if it is kinda intimidating that I put so many questions.  I really
just need the answer to the first one to make my proposal.  I know I am a
little late to GSOC, but I've really enjoyed getting to know the Sympy
community a little bit in this past week and I am committed to putting
together a good project proposal.
Thanks,
Sam.