Hello everyone,

following up the discussion on GitHub related to the WedgeProduct bug, I
started exploring the code around the implementation of wedge and tensor
products. I think there are deep problems with the way tensor products (but
not only) are implemented in the diffgeom submodule.

I would like to address these issues, but it would be my first contribution
and I do not think it will be a simple task. I have a good knowledge of the
theoretical field as my MSc thesis applied differential geometry to
particle physics and I would like to help, but I would surely appreciate
some guidance with the code, primarely on the direction we want to follow.

Davide Pittet