Hello all,
I was reading the Sympy documentation on Sets
<https://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/sets.html> which is under the Logic
section of the documentation, but a LOT the properties discussed like
boundaries and closures are only definable when there is a topology
defined. It's clear a lot of work in Sympy has been done on sets over
numbers so of course there is an inherited topology, but I wonder if there
is either a way to extend the Set module to allow for custom topologies, or
perhaps the documentation should be changed to at least be more explicit
that the Set module is focused very heavily on sets of numbers with their
usual topologies. I also just wanted to open up the conversation if anyone
else has thoughts on this, I searched for "topology" in the mailing list
archive and found surprisingly little.
Best,
Robert