> problem with error 9997 resolved with: ser->AtTimeout = 4000;. It is
> minimum for correct functional. GSM Module Siemens MC55.
>
> But, I tried another component for com port communication (TComPort)
> and there is not problem with timeouts. And of cource when I send SMS
> via TComPort I got it faster than via Synaser. So problem is not is HW
> of mobile, but in library I thing. Or not?

How you are implementing it by TComPort? It have sme special AT
command support? I think not, so you are implementing it by direct
port sending and reading, right?

Then try to implement it by same way in Synaser too. I not know how
exactly is SMS sended by AT command, where and what is expected by
modem and what by computer. AtCommand is just helper function for
easy sending simple AT command and it maybe not effective in your
case. But you allways can implement what you need by sending and
receiving functions in Synaser.

There is not reason why Synaser will be slower in this case, just
impelment it by similar way as in TComPort and then compare.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.