Hello,

I just set up a new Fedora Core 6 machine with FPC 2.0.4-0 and Lazarus
0.9.20-0.  I'm excited about using these for Linux development and
participating in the communities.

I've got the Synapse TFTPClient and TFTPServer demos both compiling and
working OK with Delphi Win32 and FPC/Lazarus Win32.  Under Linux both
compile OK but only the client program starts up.

On Linux the server program seems to hang at the "inherited Create" call
in this code:

constructor TTFTPDaemonThread.Create(IPAdress,Port:String);
begin
   FIPAdress := IPAdress;
   FPort     := Port;
   inherited Create(False);
end;

I don't have any debugger installed yet so I'm hoping someone will have
some suggestions.  Is there an issue with FPC and TThread under Linux?

--
Regards,
Paul Breneman