From: Dmitry Konnov [mailto:konno...@mail.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:28 PM
To: synalist-public@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Synalist] RecvStream

Hello,

If I use RecvStream and TFileStream,
Can I be sure that Server side consumes memory with economy?

For example:
If i have 100 clients each sending 1GB file simultaneously.
What will be memory requirements for server side in this case?

Will i need 100GB server side memory?

--
Faithfully yours,
Dmitry Konnov                        mailto:konno...@mail.ru