Subject: Re: [Synalist] RE : THTTPSend - posting and receiving big
files
From: Krzysztof <dib...@wp.pl>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 4:53 am
To: Ararat Synapse <synalist-public@lists.sourceforge.net>

There is no multiple files and resuming tranfers yet. I created this
class only for my one simple case.

2011/5/12 <jasonps...@jegas.com>
 I too would like to see this code as part of the library.

 It'd be really extra points if we could do "100 - continue" where you
 can call the server, get the go ahead to continue with the binary
stream
 or not, then resume on same socket. With Multiple files. I assume now
 you are only transferring one file at a time. If I'm wrong and you
 already did the work for the multi-file - extra extra points! (B^)>
Good
 Job
 --Jason P Sage