> Hi, I tried using Synpase to establish a SSL connection. The Ad-Hoc
> feature works but it's slow so I want to create a self-signed
> certificate to speed things up. How can do that by Synapse? I noticed
> there is a "CreateSelfSignedCert" in ssl_openssl unit. But I can't
> figure out how to save them to files I needed. Like:

CreateSelfSignedCert create self-signed certificate and store them
into PrivateKey property. (binary string) This is called when ad-hoc
certificate is needed.

You can grab certificate from this property and use it later on
another socket, of course. You can save content of PrivateKey
property to file too. (by WriteStrToStream function, for example.)

--
Lukas Gebauer.

http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.
http://geoget.ararat.cz/ - Geocaching solution