Hi everybody. I have a problem with usb serial interfaces on Linux. If a
serial device is disconnected from the machine and then reconnected, if before
the serial had as name ttyUSB0, then it will assume ttyUSB1. Now the sequence:
1) The device is connected and has name ttyUSB0
2) The program open the serial interface.
3) The device will be unplugged.
4) The program has an exception and close the serial and wait till ttyUSB0 is
present.
5) Now the device is reattached but it will be ttyUSB1

For obtain ttyUSB0 I must close the program, unplug and replug.

How can I do for obtain ttyUSB0 when the program is running?

Up!

--
Denis Gottardello
Sintesi S.r.l.