1. Synapse 40 is outdated, allways use must current code from the SVN
repository instead.

2. error code is: "SSL/TLS support is not compiled!"
You must add one of SSL plugin unit into your project first. It
connect Synapse to your favourite crypto libraries. However I not
know what libraries are available on your platform.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.
https://www.geoget.cz/ - Geocaching solution