TL;DR - If you want to help danny and rfk, you should really consider doing it
right away.

Hey all,

Here are some things I've learned from chatting with Rob Lord in #picl:

* FXOS 1.3 is feature complete Dec 9, to be released in March
* As of now, FxA is scheduled to be code complete & riding that train.
* As of now, I think UX is working on mocks/flows, but I don't think they have
clarity yet on the final feature set or any of the interactions.
* Next week (Oct 21-25) there is a Madrid work week, in which FxA-Persona
integration details will be worked out. Jed and Lloyd (and others?) will be
there.

Any of these things may be incorrect now, or become inaccurate in the immediate
future. But, thought I'd share what I've learned, to try to give signin folks a
sense of the ludicrous speed at which FxA needs to build. Signin devs, if you
want to lend a hand, it's probably a good idea to do it soon (just some
friendly advice).

Sync devs, CCing you to be ridiculously overcommunicative, also in case
timelines have changed in the past 24 hours, you can correct me here ;-)

Yours in well-intentioned mailing list overloading,

Jared