On 1/10/2014, 4:20 PM, Chris Karlof wrote:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/User_Services/Sync/Relaunch#Engineering_.2F_QA_Deliverables

If you hit them, strike them through and optionally provide details.

If you missed them, mark them at risk and provide details.

I just pushed an Android try build [1] showing progress towards our final deliverable.

With this build I can create new accounts, log in to them from different devices, see their status, and eventually sync with them after verifying.

If you demo this build, you should get two new activities on your home screen (next to Fennec Nightly): Setup and Status. Setup launches the "sign up/sign in" activity. Status suggests you get started if you don't have an account, or shows your status and provides some debugging tools if you do. You can get to sign up by Android > Settings > Accounts... > Add Account, and to status from Android > Settings > Accounts... > [Firefox Account] ... Configure your Firefox Account.

The UI in this build is not even close to final, which makes it demo rather poorly, but I anticipate we'll be able to move on that next week.

Best,
Nick

[1] https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Try&rev=60c48d4ed251