Note that having perfect clocks on the server helps, but doesn't eliminate the
problem.

We could assume that the token server and the storage servers have the same
skew, but that's about it.

The issues with network transitions, restarts, client clock changes, etc. etc.
all continue to apply.

We're primarily concerned with the client clock, here.