It is. Ryan was kind enough to fix the issue, but the saga continues. :)
And that was prolly me in irc.

Of course, after he fixed this, i made my own really stupid mistake that he
was kind about. (Referring to non-existent directories tends to not work.)

Anyway, i finally saw a handshake, but sync setup (in ff) times out waiting
for auth.services.mozilla.com So, methinks not everything is perfect yet.

B.
<http://auth.services.mozilla.com>