On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 5:00 AM, <sync-dev-requ...@mozilla.org> wrote:

> I see what you mean - no, it doesn't let you get to the bookmark data in
> a no-interaction-required manner, it requires you to get a verification
> code out of your email in order to confirm the login.
>
> We're working on an additional feature that will help here, by
> remembering devices that you've successfully logged-in from in the past,
> and skipping the confirmation step on those devices.  But that's not
> ready to ship yet.

I can change my app if needed but I still don't see how the new verify code
API would allow me to get my decrypted Sync data.

For instance, I can include an input box on my web page which I can paste
the email link into once I get the message. Then I can submit the code
contained in it to recovery_email/verify_code, but what would I do then?
That API doesn't seem to have a response body. Would I then do another POST
to login? Or is there no way currently for a non-Firefox application to use
this new authentication method?

Chris