Hi Dominik,

I was the one that originally created the Docker container for
server-syncstorage. I created it so I could easily run the functional tests
against a prototype golang implementation of the server[1].

The docker containers are here:

https://hub.docker.com/r/mozilla/server-syncstorage/tags/

The containers are automatically built, tested and published from CircleCI
when we cut a new release. They contain the same code as we run in
production so they should work.

There's no docs :(, but these tips/examples should get you started: