Frederic, thanks for reaching out.  Unfortunately we don't use HAproxy
internally and I'm not aware of anyone on the team with experience running
it, so I can't really offer any advice here.  But I wanted to reply just to
assure you that we're not ignoring you, we just don't have enough
familiarity with that tool to help out :-(

  Cheers,

     Ryan