We had the weekly Mobile Tech Leads meeting yesterday (AU/EU timezone).
Due to PTO it was a fairly small group, but we discussed the following:

   - A recap of last week's threading/synchronization discussion, to get
   Sebastian's perspective.
   - A review of the ongoing discussion around debugging and logging
   <https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-components/issues/455> from
   different components; if you have thoughts on this topic please participate
   in the above-linked issue.
   - How can we gather and submit telemetry from different components?
      - GeckoView has a system

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k0VWVLk2Ao_MMoPgCDXyZR2pLj74SvHgSmo5yuUBJCo/edit#>
      whereby the component collects telemetry data internally, and the app
      periodically requests it and incorporates it into an outgoing
metrics ping.
      - Let's start with a similar pattern for app-services components and
      see how it shakes out.
      - How will we deal with crash reports, when the crash happens inside
   rust code?
      - GeckoView has established code for this based on what Fennec does,
      which may be a good starting point.
      - Mark's going to follow up with an issue in the application-services
      repo.

You can find more detailed notes in the running minutes doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ZqcDtmedjAykVveOlZSFYP5tWi2i6G5dCzUuHEBY0U/edit#heading=h.rldcxvt458k0>
.

  Cheers,

    Ryan