On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 02:33, Boris MANCHETTE <sadmin91-formula...@sfr.fr>
wrote:

> ‌Hello,
>
> I have setup a docker container with Firefox Sync (behind Traefik).
> I was able to sync some device on android 8, windows or ubuntu.
>
> But, I have a device on android 6 that won't sync.
> On adb log file, I can find the following exception:
> java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for
> certification path not found

How did you generate the SSL certificate for your self-hosted server?  It
sounds like you may need to update the system's trusted certificate store
on the Android device in order to get sync working correctly.  Note that
for technical reasons, Sync on Android uses the system networking stack
rather than Firefox's builtin networking stack.

   Ryan