Hi again,
I'm running a local sync daemon (plus fxa support) and I've broken it
again. This time by installing certbot (letsencrypt free cert ACME
client) which triggered a python3 and then python2 libraries wave.

Is there any (easy?) procedure to determine what's broken ? Quick
inspection of client side logs does not reveal (to me) what's wrong,
(I get a 503 even after a successful login) and I'm going through a
"find the difference" cycle now (server side), but pointers are more
than welcome.

Server is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, services proxied by apache, more details
available if someone needs/wants them.

TIA,
--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <t...@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina