This change has been made in application-services. Updating our CircleCI
configuration still hasn't happened yet, although I've reached out to some
who can make it happen.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 3:49 PM Garvan Keeley <gkee...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I assume this is easy enough to do (dangerous assumption?),

One notable caveat is that circle-ci requires someone who is the owner of
the mozilla group on github (or on circle-ci?) to approve. I don't think
that will be hard, but it's perhaps a little tricky.

> we will do the same on Firefox iOS next week and message in the
> #firefox-ios channel.
>
> We also stopped using the terms Blacklist and Whitelist in the code,
> instead using Blocklist and Safelist. It was an easy change in case the
> latter terms are not what we want to standardize on in the org; we can
> update them again if needed.

I did a grep for terms like this and app