Good news!

Automatic integration testing is working and catches problems that are
hard to detect without the automated tests. From a recent run:

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 09:18 -0800, syncevo-do-not-re...@meego.com wrote:
> syncevolution
[...]
> origin/for-master/make-notification-file-names-conformant: okay

> Patches:
[...]
> =?UTF-8?q?Chris=20K=C3=BChl?= - dbus-server: Make dbus-server
> notification file names conformant

Note to self: check UTF-8 handling in the scripts.

> prepare
> Value
> libsynthesis-fetch-config
> okay
> syncevolution-fetch-config
> okay
> compile
> okay
> dist
> failed
> Total passed cases (all: 4)
> 3

"make dist" failed because the renamed files were still referenced in
the "po" directory. Fixed.

Tip: use "git grep" to find all occurrences of a string in a project.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.