On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 09:36 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> http://downloads.syncevolution.org now redirects to the https version,
> which has an invalid certificate:
[...]
> This change also seems to break the apt repository (the issue that
> Wojciech mentioned).
>
> Also affected:
>       * lists.syncevolution.org
>       * syncevolution.org
>
> We also seem to have lost the mailman web interface. When I accept the
> security exception for lists.syncevolution.org, I get redirected to a
> Drupal 404 error page for syncevolution.org.

This was fixed by removing the forced redirect. However, browsers might
still remember the redirect. At least on my desktop, Firefox still
suffered from the problem whereas w3m and Chromium worked fine.

The shift+reload trick doesn't work, because Firefox redirects
immediately. I guess I'll have to wait for some cache entries to time
out...

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.