Greetings

I attempted to sync my HTC-Vision with SyncEvolution today for the first
time over WLAN.  The Server was setup according to
https://syncevolution.org/wiki/http-server-howto

The output:
http://pastebin.com/1kPcKQc1

message.

The device client also exits with and error message: Invalid URL.

I used the community edition of Funambol Client for Android.  The server
is SyncEvolution version 1.2.2 running on Fedora Linux (beefy
Miracle-17). How do I begin to rectify this scenario?

Regards
Onyeibo