On 02/06/12 23:45, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 21:58 +1200, Jane Atkinson wrote:
>> On 01/06/12 20:34, Patrick Ohly wrote:
>>> For option two, use the configure instructions for @webdav and
>>>  substitute @webdav with @default. Again, do a refresh sync,
>>> this time because change tracking will get messed up when
>>> reconfiguring the databases in @default.
>>>

>> I ended up using this option, but I'm getting 20017 errors which
>> abort the whole thing very early on.
>>

>> [ERROR] OBEX Request 3 got a failed response Forbidden [ERROR]
>> transport problem: ObexTransprotAgent: Underlying transport
>> error [ERROR] SYSYNC Session aborted because of LOCAL SyncML
>> error code 20017 [INFO] addressbook: inactive [ERROR] aborted on
>> behalf of user (local, status 20017) [INFO] calendar: inactive
>> [ERROR] aborted on behalf of user (local, status 20017) [INFO]
>> todo: inactive [ERROR] aborted on behalf of user (local, status
>> 20017)
>>

>> Where should I be looking for the problem?  I get a bit lost
>> among all the config.ini files. :)
>
> The OBEX error comes from the phone. Perhaps it doesn't implement
> the "refresh" sync mode. This has come up before. In that case
> allow it to do a slow sync and check the command line output for
> unwanted data changes.
>
> If something goes wrong on the WebDAV side, then you can use the
> --restore command line operation to revert that data to the state
> before the sync, and then do a normal sync with the phone to get it
> in sync with WebDAV.

Unfortunately, changing the "sync" command doesn't appear to make any
difference.

In any case, in the past I've used the Start from Scratch options
successfully in Sync-UI, which I thought were the same as the
command-line refresh options. If that's correct, then it seems that
something else is going on.

Jane Atkinson