On 07/13/2012 02:00 PM, Patrick Ohly wrote:
I changed the backend API in the 1.2.99.x releases, and it seems that
this (or attempts to adapt the code) broke the backend. In a nutshell,
KCalExtendedSource::insertItem() should return an InsertItemResult with
ITEM_OKAY if it was asked to replace an item and did so. Currently it
seems to return ITEM_MERGED.

I've probably let down Ove here by not updating the backend code while I
made the API change :-/

Nah, I was aware you didn't care much about that backend anymore. I had noticed the change because it wouldn't compile anymore if I didn't change it, so I had updated it so that it returned ITEM_MERGED or ITEM_OKAY, depending on whether the incoming UID already existed in the database or not (i.e., which branch of that "if (oldUID.empty())" is taken).

Ove